Mother, Brother & Sister Having Sex - Chapter 2



Chapter 2 continue here...

Faiza woke up late next morning. Lazily she pulled the curtains, letting in soft light of March sun into her bedroom. It was spring which is the best month in Lahore (Pakistan). She walked out of her room and went straight to the lounge. It was empty except the maidservant. She remembered that her parents had to go to a wedding in their native village. The maidservant told her that only she and Amir were left behind. Hearing Amir name she blushed and remembered the events of last night. Not wanting the servant to see her blushing she went back to her room. She went to the bathroom to do the morning necessities. The door to Amir's room was unlocked. She went to look it but after a mischievous grin let it remain open. Slowly she removed all her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She knew that she was beautiful and the mirror replied in affirmative. After doing the necessary rituals she took a bath and wiped herself dry. 

The wearing a beautiful lacy bra and panties she went to Amir's room. He was sleeping soundly. She slowly removed the light blanket over him. To her surprise she found that he was sleeping naked. His flaccid cook was visible. She drew closure and started inspecting it. It was a mere two inches in length, not long as she had seen it the previous night. She lightly touched it. It was soft. She then ran a finger on his balls. They were bigger than she thought and oval in shape. Amir had a thick bush of pubs and she made a mental note that she will ask him to remove them. Amir stirred in his sleep and she tiptoed back to her room. Later in the day when she went out she met him in the lounge watching Pakistan and India cricket match. They both said hello and smiled at each other. She sat near him on the sofa. Come closer to me, he said. No somebody might notice it. Papa and mamma have gone and they are not coming back till late at night, he replied. The maidservant? What about her. I gave her leave and there is nobody in the house and also I have looked the front door. You rascal. You have something in mind. 

Come closer to me and will you and please remove your shawl. Faiza smiled to herself and after removing her shawl went near her brother and placed her head on his shoulder. You know Amir, I feel like I am your wife. Except that I haven't made love to my bride. We have been married only for say 10 hours, she giggled. Did you love what we did last night? he asked. I really enjoyed it; by the way I say your small cock in the morning. Do you think it is small? I have nothing to compare it with, she replied. Amir will you do one thing for me? What do you have in mind? I want you to please shave your pubes for me. OK I will do it for you. Faiza saw a bulge in his pants. She put her hand on it and smiled. You are hard Again, and without waiting for his reply opened his pants and brought his cook out with its full glory. It looked beautiful in full lights. Amir do you masturbate. Yes. Often. Do you think about someone when doing it? Yes I do, he replied. Can you tell me who? Well sometimes about you and well I cannot tell you about the other one. Please tell me, I won't tell anybody, you know that. I think about Samia quite often. When he said that he looked at her for a sign of any anger but there was none. Have you seen her naked? she asked. Well her boobs when she is feeding Atif. What do you visualize about her? she asked. I think about sucking her tits and drinking her milk and sometime fucking her. Faiza was getting turned on. 

Will you like to fuck me? Sure, that will be the best thing ever to happen to me. But will you let me do it? Faiza looked straight into his eyes and with a seductive smile lowered her head and took his erect penis in her mouth. She wanted to please her brother and be his bride. She vigorously kept on sucking him Oh my god Faiza I am going to come. Please suck harder. Faiza increased her speed and within a few strokes she felt her brothers cock stiffen. She knew that he was about to come but she wanted him to come in her mouth. To show him that she truly love him. Then she felt the first set of jism hit her throat. She kept on sucking earnestly and load after load of semen filled her mouth and some of it trickled down her lips. When she realized that he was spent, she let his cock slip out if her mouth and looked up. Amir brought her up and kissed her on her full lips. He felt his cum on them. She opened her mouth and their tongues met. The taste of her sweet mouth along with his cum taste felt wonderful. They kept on kissing for sometime. Then they separated. How can I thank you Fazia? You don't have to thank me remember I am your sister and wife. My wife! I thought you were just making me happy by saying it. 

Amir, I want us to live like husband and wife unless I am really married. But to tell you the truth I love you so much know that I wish we could be married and I can raise your children. I love you too Faiza and we shall talk about it later OK. Now can we go to my room? He got up and taking his sisters hand they both went to his room. Once in their room they embraced tightly and started kissing. Soon both were naked and staring at each other. Amir took her in his hands and laid her on the bed. He took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it. Slowly his hand traced down and he found the lips of her moist pussy. Fazia purred like a cat. His mouth followed his hands and slowly he was kissing her thighs. Then he placed his mouth on her pussy. Fazia gave a cry of ecstacy and thrust her pussy forward to meet his tongue. Amir licked on her clit and virgin fuck hole. Love me Amir please. Amir extended his hand and took out a bottle of cream he used for masturbation. He applied some to his cock and then looked at his sister. Are you ready for it my dear? He asked.  Yes I am all yours my dear brother; I am your wife. Love me and take my virginity. 

Give me all your seed. With that Amir put the tip of his cock on his sister fuck hole. Look, it may hurt a bit but you will enjoy later on, he said. I know. Just fuck me. At last Amir heard the word he was waiting for. He was so turned on by the use of vulgar language by his sister that he pushed his cock with a vigor. Fazia was finding it hard to breathe. She felt her brother's cook hit her hymen and when his cook tore it she felt like she was going to die of pain. Tears started rolling from her eyes. Amir stopped for a moment seeing her tears but Fazia thrust her hips and the rest of his penis entered her virgin hole. She could feel his hairy ball touching her asshole. They lay still for some time both savoring the moment. Fazia could feel her brother cook throbbing in her tight pussy. Slowly Amir started pumping. I cannot hold on for long. You know it is my first time, said Amir. Just come inside me, that is all I want from you my dear. Amir knew he could not last longer so he increased his speed and within no time he started to come. 

Fazia felt her brothers cum filling her pussy. She was overjoyed. Here was her brother, her man, filling her with the seed of life. After some time Amir took out his cook from his sisters pussy. It was red wit her blood. She also saw blood on his cook and quickly looked at her pussy. There was a large patch of blood on the bed sheet and her pussy was all red. They looked at each other and then started to laugh together. They both went to the bathroom and cleaned themselves and removed all traces of their love making form the room. Next time I will make you come, said Amir. It doesn't matter, you love me and that is more important for me than having an orgasm and I know that like a good husband you will fulfil my sexual desires. Don't start calling me your husband. It might become your habit let other people know about it. Please don't let me stop calling you that, I promise you I shall be careful Fazia pleaded. OK but not always. Now let's go out and take a walk. I can't, my pussy is sore and I want some rest before anybody arrives, she said. Let us then watch TV, and with that both of them went to the lounge. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment