Mother, Brother & Sister Having Sex - Chapter 5


Chapter 5 goes here...

Amir arrived home in the evening. The maidservant told her that both his mother and sister had gone to do some shopping. She had the baby in her lap who was sleeping. Amir went to his room for a quick shower and came down after some time. Both the ladies had returned home. Amir said hello to them. They both were very excited but did not tell any thing to him. After 6 p.m. Samia asked both of them to come to her room. Amir do you know Fazia is getting married? Amir looked at both of them. Certainly not, who is the lucky guy? You dummy, she is going to marry you tonight, well not officially but technically. Amir smiled and looked at his sister and to his surprise found her blushing. So you are not going to meet her till 9 o'clock. Go to your room and prepare yourself for the occasion. You will find a new suite in you wardrobe and listen, due to the urgency of situation, I could not invite any guest. The three of them laughed in union. When Amir went back to his room to get some sleep. 

When he came down, fully dressed, after two and half-hours, he saw that his mother was arranging food on the table. She had sent the maid servant along with the baby to the servant quarters with the instructions not to come back till next morning. Amir saw that his mother was also dressed in a new suite. Samia said hello to her son and kissed him lightly on his lips. You look beautiful, she said. Then they heard Faiza's room door open and Faiza came out. She looked beautiful in her Red wedding dress. She was wearing a lot of Jewellery and was literally glistening. She had a shy smile on her lips. Her mother went forward and took her hand and kissed her on her cheeks. She led both toward a sofa and asked them to sit together. Then she removed a diamond ring from her finger and gave it to Amir. I was going to give it to your wife Amir, however I am happy that it is my daughter who is going to wear it. Go ahead, give her the ring. Amir took his sisters delicate hand wore it on her finger. Samia took out a polaroid camera and took their photograph. Samia kissed both of them. Seeing both her children happy and looking lovingly at each other brought tears of joy in her eyes. OK , lets go and eat something before you two can go upstairs and enjoy yourself but remember do not forget your mother. We certainly are not going to forget you rather we invite you to stay the night with us, don't we Faiza? Yes mother, do come with us to our room after dinner. No I don't want to disturb your privacy. I know you have done it before but tonight is your special night. After dinner the three of them went to Amir's room. 

Once in the room, however, the three of them sat silently for some time not knowing what to say. Amir broke the silence by bringing Fazia closer to himself and kissed her full on her lips. She opened her lips and his tongue found hers. They kept on kissing wantonly. Amir was aware of his mother presence and that made him more excited. Slowly both of them started getting undressed. Once naked they looked at their mother. Don't stop, keep on doing it, see you in the morning. With that she left the room. Amir lifted his sister and slowly laid her on his bed. He laid down with her. They kissed deeply, ex ploring each other's bodies with their hands. Amir squeezed the flesh of her buttocks as she ground her pussy into his crotch, her fingers digging into his butt and pulling him harder into her. Faiza saw his cock rising, and smiled. She took it in her hands and pumped it a little and whispered in his ear, Eat my pussy. Amir immediately moved down between her legs. Fazia parted them, giving him access to the beautiful womanhood that was guarded by the gently throbbing clitoris. She was already moist, her pussy lips glistening with desire. 

Amir kissed her and immediately she grabbed his head, and pressed it down into her crotch. Amir licked the folds of her labia, and heard her moan. She spread her legs wide, giving him a full view of her nakedness. Amir feasted his eyes upon the feminine beauty of his sister, her glistening pussy lips fluttering with excitement. Fazia moaned and begged him to eat her. Amir touched her lips with his fingers and gently parted them. He could see the glistening pink passage of her vagina, and could see small drops of her feminine secretions oozing out, as he reached out with his tongue. She tasted incredibly wonderful as he pushed his tongue in further. Fazia lifted her hips and pressed her cunt in his face. Amir grabbed her buttocks and pushed his tongue as far as he could. His lips pressed into her clitoris, and he could feel the hard nub of her  sensitive flesh against it. Amir took her clit in his lips and massaged it Fazia screamed as a powerful orgasm shook her body. Oh my God, Amir. I can't stop cumming, brother. 

Don't stop. Keep chewing on my clit. Oh God, I'm going to die in bliss. She repeatedly thrust her pelvis against his lips as her body shook with waves of orgasms. Then she collapsed, her breath coming in rapid gasps. She pushed Amir's head away from her sensitized groin, and opened her arms to welcome him. She held him tightly to her, and continued to breathe rapidly. Her face was flushed, and her body still trembled. After several minutes, she smiled and looked in my eyes. Amir, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. It was so beautiful, I didn't want it to stop. But if you would have continued to kiss and suck my clit, I would have died. Oh, brother, what a trip that was. I love you so much. They held each other in a tight embrace. Amir felt satiated in her arms. His sweet sister was kissing him repeatedly as her body slowly returned to its normal state, loving him with her eyes, hands and lips. 

Amir felt so much love for her, that he pulled her into him, and kissed her hard on the lips. Fazia, my lovely sister. I now know how much I love you, darling. You are the most incredibly sexy, loving and sweet woman I know. It's really too bad that you are my sister, and so we cannot consummate our love for each other properly. But I want you to know that I love you like I will never be able to love another woman, and that I will always be there for you. I already know that, sweet brother. I have enjoyed it beyond imagination. Oh Fazia. Why did we have to be siblings? You have no idea how much your beauty arouses me. As long as we continue to feel this way about each other, I can't think of a more loving and caring way for me to show you how much I love you. Fazia started crying. Oh Amir. You can't imagine how much your love and feelings mean to me. Some day, I hope I meet someone as loving and sweet as you, but for now, I am glad I have you, brother. Losing my virginity to you was the most intimate gift of love to you, and nothing will change that. I will never feel guilty about making love to you, brother. 

So don't hesitate. Take me, your loving sister, and fill me with your love. I want you inside me. Don't make me wait any longer. Amir kissed her teary eyes. Her love and her trust in me touched me deeply. They held each other and caressed their naked bodies. Amir could feel her arousal building. He was aroused, but there was no lust. Instead, the only feeling that overwhelmed both of them was the genuine, pure love they felt for each other. Amir looked into her eyes. Fazia was also looking intently in my face, her body pressed against mine. She reached for his throbbing organ, which was pressing, against her thigh. Amir, now is the time. Penetrate me with your beautiful cock. Let me feel its strength deep inside my womb. She threw her leg over him, and pushed the tip of his cock against her opening. C ome, Amir. Give me your love. 

I can't wait. Amir turned her over on her back and rolled on top of her. She embraced him, and gave him the most bewitching smile. Amir eased himself between her legs, as she opened them. He kissed her deeply; exploring the sweetness of her mouth as their tongues dueled with each other. His hands groped for her taut nipples and gently pulsating skin of her firm breasts. Fazia moaned and took his cock in her hands. Spreading her legs wider, she rubbed the tip against her clitoris, smearing her love juices all over it. Enter me, but gently, she whispered. Amir pulled back slightly, and pressed forward. He felt his cock entering her tight and warm passage, and an incredibly sweet feeling of love came over him. He was about to enter his sister's passage and wanted it to be the most loving and enduring memory for her. Amir pushed harder and  his cock slipped in all the way into her. Faiza gave a big sigh of relief, and began crying. Her whole body shook as she sobbed, holding Amir tightly, and kissing his neck and face repeatedly. Just hold me, Amir. Let me savor this moment for some time. Don't move. 

I want to grip your cock deep inside me, and feel its hardness. They lay there for several minutes, engulfed in the intensity of their union, every part of their bodies feeling the excitement and love they shared. After a long time, Fazia stirred as she felt the softening of her brother's cock. She looked at me, and smiled. Brother, I can feel you deep inside me. Oh, Amir. How can I tell you how much this means to me, how much I love you. Can you feel my love, darling? Yes, Fazia. I can feel your tight grip around my cock all the way to the base. You are so tight. I won't ever forget this moment. I love you very much, sister. Then make love to me, and fill me with your juice. Let me feel the pounding of your cock in me. I feel so liberated now that I want to talk dirty with you. Come on, brother, fuck your young bride. Amir felt his cock harden as their excitement mounted. He raised himself over her, and looked at their union. Fazia braced herself as he came down with force, and rammed his cock into her. She moaned loudly and clasped here legs around his waist as he began pumping his cock in her tight, slippery passage 

He continued to plunge into her for several minutes. She was building up to another orgasm, as she began rolling her head from side to side, and clutching her breasts. Yes, Amir. Keep pounding. I am getting close, darling. Don't stop now. She began thrusting her hips against his downward plunge. He felt the grip around his cock tighten as she mounted a counter assault. He felt the balls tighten and knew that he was about to unload into his sister at any moment Fazia, I am coming, too. Hold on, sweetheart. I am about to fill you up with my juice. Wait for me, Amir. I want to come at the same time. Please help me, brother. Don't come before me. They held each other tightly as he rode her. He fell on top of her and began thrusting with minimal movement of his hips, as his cock remained buried deep into her cunt. Amir could feel the contractions of her cunt lips around the base of his cock and thrust into her with increasing tempo. Fazia opened her mouth and kissed him, pushing her tongue deep inside his mouth. 

That triggered their ex plosions, and they both came together, moaning and grunting loudly as his cock erupted with a powerful force, splashing her womb with his seed Fazia shuddered, and exclaimed, Oh my god, oh my god. I can feel your cock shooting your juice in me. I can feel the spurts, darling. You really did fill me up, brother, just like I asked. You did not hold back anything. Oh, I love you so much, Amir. You gave me all you had. So did you, darling. It is worth every moment, Amir. My love for you has no limit, and this is the only way I could show it to you. Are you happy? Oh Fazia making love to a woman will never be the same for me, no matter how many girls I take to bed. You will be the only one in my heart with a special place. What about the girl you will marry some day? Won't she have a place in your heart? Of course she will. But no one can take your place. The same for me, brother. You will always be my special lover. And I want you to know that I will give you my love again any time you wish, even after we both are actually married. What we have is beyond lust, at least for me. 

It is too special to be buried forever after this experience. Will you give me of your love when I ask you? Yes, my sweet Fazia. Amir looked at his watch. It had been almost three hours since they had started their lovemaking. Fazia put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. Carry me in the bathroom, and let's take a shower together. Then we'll go to sleep.  Amir picked her up in his arms, and carried her into the bathroom. Fazia kissed him. He put Fazia down in the tub, and started the shower. They cleaned each other off, playing with each other as they enjoyed their intimacy. Both dried themselves and went to bed naked to a well-deserved sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment