A true sex story in a rainy night with my lover cousine!!!


HI Every BOdy, I am LT. Muntakim From ARMY,, Time to say my secret Love With My Cousin Sister Raisa. Name Changed Due to Security Reason.

I was JAN 2005 Just PassOut From Military Academy and joined My New Base. That Time My Khala and Khalu Came To the Home Town from Germany. And All were stayed in my parents House. My mom Call me that your Khala Came from Germany and they will stay here for 8 Weeks. After Listening this i was very Glad and went to my Commanding Officer to take 2 Months Leave. My CO was angry that i applied for 2 months leave. Some how i manage my Leaves.

In 2 days i back to my parents house. My Khala & Khalu Came and Started Congratulating Me to be an ARMY officer. Then i went back to my room, Oh Raisa was sleeping on my bed. I was just kept watching her for few moments. Then i just kept my bags left there and went to the drawingroom. Oh my friends, i couldn't still imagine, She is so cute and so beautiful young 17 years old Girl. What a complete body figure. Now i was just waiting for her when she will awake.

During the evening time, i was in the roof with my younger Brother Asif. I was taking his all news. All in a sudden Raisa Came to the Roof, and when we both saw each other, Raisa started Run Down to the house. I was little surprised and ask my brother, Asif Is there anything Wrong with my face.Asif started Laughing. Hey why are you laughing. Asif was sorry and started saying me vai jan, in truth any girl want to be your lover. I started to kicking his back then came down the house. I was finding her to talk with her. And this was the only reason for taking my leave.

During dinner time my Khala asked me to to take all of us to our village House Tomorrow for three days. I agreed. In the morning we left for our village house. The House was kept empty with only our maid Montu(10 year old Boy).

By this time when i saw Raisa, She just started Smile and look other sides. We reached in the village house. I observed that Raisa was not in Comfort with the village Cultre and old building house. So i started planning to get back to the town. I thought she will aslo want to be get back town.

So i went to my mom and said her that i want to get back town. She said okay in the evening you will. In a few minutes Raisa started noise that she couldnt tollarate this culture any more and she want to get back town right now. My trick really worked here. Khala didnt want that she will go back town. So she atlast said me to take her back to town.

I went to the market place to hair a Baby Taxi, I found one and came back to my Grandparents House. Her father didnt want her to go back. So my Khalu started a cold fight with Raisa. But he couldn't stop her.

During the evening time, I and Raisa started our dream journy. First time i said her, So Raisa how is your study going on???

She again started laughing. i was really shocked at her behaviour. So i started smoking. At this she first time said me ,why you are Smoking? Oh she started talking. for nothing i replayed. She took my sigar and through it out. i started laughing. By the time rain just started and its 7:30 Pm and only our Baby taxi was running in the road. Rain drops were falling inside. So she came closer and closer and closer to me. Last of all we were wet with rain water. She almost sitting with my body. All in a sudden i hold her bodyin my chest and started humping her. i kissed her for few minutes. Then i touched her boobs through her salwar.but she protest not to tuch. But forcefully i touched her boobs and then started kissing all over her face. Then she came to my chest and started kissing there. She said me: oh muntakim i really love you, your innocent face make me more more wild. Please can i sleep on your chest until we back home. Sure my jan, sure. She holded me tight and fall in sleep. When our auto came infront of our house i awke her and took her in to home. i knocked on the door and Mountu opened the door. Both of us was wet, So she went to change her dress and i said mountu to got to sleep. Then i knoked on the bathroom door. Raisa open it i have to change my cloths. She said wait my jan i am coming out. When she opened the door, i pushed her back to the bath room and started kissing her. Ohh Mntakim please please not now. I asked her why? Please wait. she went to close doors. I took her to the bed and started kissing. and she started to open the battons of my wet shirts. I undressed her. OH for the first time i was seeing her nacked. She simply said me every thing is for you my jan. This time i gifted myself to you. Oh Raisa i cant wait. So i started kissing all over her body. I smooched her boob and nippoles harder. The i came to her navel and kissed there. then i came to her pussy.i started jurking her pussy with my fingers. she moaned loudly. ohh oh jan slow jan cause its my first time aa..hhhaah. please slow down jan uuuu.... then i started fingering her heavly wet pussy. aaaaaaaaaa...............hhhhhhhhhhhh. slow jan slow oohh!!! ah!

jan put your cock through it. i started her drilling softly and in pain she started crying. Tears came out of her eyes ans eyes coloured red. I asked her, is it hurting jan. . . ohhh ah nooo just keep it in deep. a pushed a little bit... ooooh h aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh jan a bit more ahhh... i pushed 3 inchs of my 7 inchs cock in her havily juiced pussy. I was drilling softly for few minutes. then pushed almost 6 inchs, she scratch on my bach with her nails and hold me more tight with her two legs. then in few minutes i put all inches of my cock to her pussy and drilled her hard and harder and she just feeling beteer and better. 

I was about to come, she saidd me to come in her mouth, i come in her mouth and then we kissed each other for few minutes.

We holding tight each other to the morning sun and between this time i fucked her twice. 

Next two day story in the next two days. Thanks Guys. If you like my Real story of life then please comment.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment