Home » » lindas mensagens de amor

lindas mensagens de amor

Written By crewols on Sunday, June 19, 2011 | 3:11 AM

images con frases de amor lindas lindas mensagens de amor. frases de amor. mais elas
  • frases de amor. mais elas



  • gg_ny
    10-12 02:52 PM
    I agree with jonty and nixtor...that was the point I put out as a counter during our discussion. But the underlying sense is similar to what is there for illegal immigration: border fence. Humanitarian grounds is not an excuse you could use it with Congress men and women. Revamping Maths and Science in US schools is the exact justification against highskilled_immigration. Just like the border fence for illegal immigration, I wonder the issue in waiting against our efforts for fixing retrogression of highskilled immigration would be 'Show US born could start their training and educaction first' ...
    Again, my visa number too is retrogressed too and I am not doing a kaka here to throw water on flames of enthusiasm but reporting my followup with some loud-noise-makers in DC.. The posting was infact to show what we are against and how much we all need to do.



    Training and educating who doesnt have the background takes yrs. Businesses cannot afford to wait that long time. I feel that Jim Austin didnt address your question but asked you another question. Maths and Science are the 2 subjects US citizens need to pick up right from school. There is nothing much any one can do to change it night over night.





    wallpaper frases de amor. mais elas lindas mensagens de amor. hairstyles mensagens de amor. lindas lindas mensagens de amor.
  • hairstyles mensagens de amor. lindas lindas mensagens de amor.



  • vinodp1978
    06-28 03:44 PM
    Please ...let us agree on this ...will get an EAD even if i-140 is pending while 485 is filed correct??





    lindas mensagens de amor. lindas mensagens de amor
  • lindas mensagens de amor



  • k_usa
    08-11 10:50 AM
    Thanks nrk. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I was current for two months in 2008 but did not get. So hoping for the best this time but again I would not be surprised if I don't get it, especially looking at USCIS/DOS works.

    Hi Sailesh, congrats...Don't worry this time you will get it. Now USCIS is far better compared to where they are in 2008.

    I felt bad in 2008 as i could n't get it after filing the application on July 2nd also...





    2011 hairstyles mensagens de amor. lindas lindas mensagens de amor. lindas mensagens de amor. makeup lindas mensagens de
  • makeup lindas mensagens de



  • R100
    07-19 03:03 PM
    EB2 delivered on 02-July



    more...


    lindas mensagens de amor. Belas Frases De Amor; lindas mensagens de amor. As Mais Lindas Mensagens
  • Belas Frases De Amor; lindas mensagens de amor. As Mais Lindas Mensagens



  • pd_recapturing
    06-21 11:48 AM
    Hi,
    I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.

    I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
    I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
    But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
    I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
    Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
    I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
    I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
    Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.
    Actually, I dont know how to tackle your issue but I went ahead and certified my 131 efile without putting MI as I dont have it. I am waiting for my receipt now. I think, its an USCIS application issue.





    lindas mensagens de amor. As mais elas frases de amor,
  • As mais elas frases de amor,



  • chi_shark
    09-29 07:55 PM
    I am very depressed! my lawyer who is doing my I-485 has advised that if she was to be concerned with her representing me, she would advise against me starting the company. basically, she said, USCIS can read this as an intent to leave the permanent employer for self employment. my business plan was to be in non-IT business. she said that if i am making enough money in the business, it will be hard to prove that i intend to continue in the job while having this business on the side...

    well! best of luck to you guys! go on sharing your stories.



    more...


    lindas mensagens de amor. lindas frases de amor,
  • lindas frases de amor,



  • ivslave
    09-13 07:55 PM
    vote and reply..... I am glad you took a chance and bought house.... when I created poll I thought it is clear enough..... GC Pending (485)? Already own a house? But thanks.





    2010 lindas mensagens de amor lindas mensagens de amor. con frases de amor lindas
  • con frases de amor lindas



  • styrum
    02-08 03:05 PM
    Well, MS + 11 month (but not 12) will do then, cause zone IV is has SVP "7.0 to < 8.0"


    I (DOL rather) take it back. SVP "Levels" are not fractional so (7.0 to < 8.0) actually means 7 only (http://online.onetcenter.org/help/online/svp):

    7. Over 2 years up to and including 4 years
    8. Over 4 years up to and including 10 years

    So there is nothing between 7 and 8, and since 8 is not included into the interval it means 4 years max for zone IV. Period!

    So, for zone IV employer can't require more than BS +2 or MS with no experience for the requirements to be considered "normal". Nice!

    Check out this passage from the Job zone IV desctription though:

    "For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified."

    So "several years" can't be more than 2!!!!:eek:



    more...


    lindas mensagens de amor. FRASES DE AMOR AMOR
  • FRASES DE AMOR AMOR



  • gunabcd
    06-28 04:11 PM
    my attorney said i need to wait for 140 receipt to file 485
    is that true?



    i need big help with my 140 filed in Premium Processing
    and i did not get my receipt to file 485
    applied it on Jun 20 2007 (this month)
    any way i can get some copy of the receipt to file 485?

    My lawyer said it takes upto 3 weeks to get the receipt (non-pp), yours is PP but so many have filed PP, so you should get I140 receipt this or next week. but in that case you get your $1000 back.





    hair makeup lindas mensagens de lindas mensagens de amor. Lindas Mensagens Animadas
  • Lindas Mensagens Animadas



  • bkr
    08-26 02:07 PM
    Thank you, I will try this approach.

    Go to the Trenton DMV . Take your ORIGINAL receipt and a letter from your employer . They will give you extension for 240 days . I got it done in May 2007.The draft of the employer's letter is as follows



    To,
    The Motor Vehicle Commission


    I hereby certify that ________________ is currently employed by ____________ and has been employed since ______________.

    I certify that, on ______________, I filed an H1B petition extension and application for extension of stay on behalf of this individual (see attached receipt notice from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)).

    Pursuant to 8 CFR 274a.12(b)(20), this individual is authorized to continue employment with ____________ for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay (as indicated on the immigration documentation).

    I further certify that if I receive that the USCIS had denied the application prior to the 240 day period and if <name, Driver license number>, ceases to be employed by ________________ during the 240 day period, I will notify the Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC), in writing as soon as practicable. I will send such notice to:

    Legal & Regulatory Affairs Unit
    Motor Vehicle Commission
    PO Box 162
    Trenton, NJ 08666-0162



    Sincerely,



    Signature of
    individual certifying
    the information

    Print Name & Title



    more...


    lindas mensagens de amor. As mais lindas frases de amor
  • As mais lindas frases de amor



  • chanduv23
    11-08 03:28 PM
    I just tried this now at my workplace

    Sent an email to all the employees saying "Happy Diwali" and I got quick responses from the top brass (VPs )

    I will raise an India Pale Ale in honor of Diwali tomorrow eve.

    De** **ss| VP Advertising Sales

    And a Happy Diwali to you too.

    J**** S****|VP Legal


    This shows "how we are all melting" thanks to all the awareness. Feels so good about living in a cosmopolitan society





    hot Belas Frases De Amor; lindas mensagens de amor. As Mais Lindas Mensagens lindas mensagens de amor. Frases de amor
  • Frases de amor



  • aadimanav
    07-17 12:44 PM
    I just sent the petitions to Illinois setators Richard Durbin and Barack Obama and my local representative Timothy Johnson.

    For those like me, who have no idea who the senators are and who is your local representatives, use the following link:

    http://directory.usayfoundation.org/



    That's great. Let everyone know if you get some reply.



    more...


    house Lindas Frases de Amor e de lindas mensagens de amor. As Mais Lindas Mensagens
  • As Mais Lindas Mensagens



  • kshitijnt
    05-14 07:09 PM
    Contributed $200. I prefer one time against monthly simply coz I forget monthly bills.





    tattoo As mais elas frases de amor, lindas mensagens de amor. cupones de amor. frases d amor
  • cupones de amor. frases d amor



  • chanduv23
    11-08 03:28 PM
    I just tried this now at my workplace

    Sent an email to all the employees saying "Happy Diwali" and I got quick responses from the top brass (VPs )

    I will raise an India Pale Ale in honor of Diwali tomorrow eve.

    De** **ss| VP Advertising Sales

    And a Happy Diwali to you too.

    J**** S****|VP Legal


    This shows "how we are all melting" thanks to all the awareness. Feels so good about living in a cosmopolitan society



    more...


    pictures lindas frases de amor, lindas mensagens de amor. mensagens para orkut amororkut
  • mensagens para orkut amororkut



  • Lasantha
    07-21 03:49 PM
    Hi Yabadaba,

    Try this forum http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33 for all your questions on Canadian immigration. This has lots of usefull information. When you post a question, post it to the attention of Mr Andrew Miller. He is a immigration consultant who provides free advise on that forum and responds pretty fast.
    Best of luck !

    Lasantha





    dresses Frases de amor lindas mensagens de amor. girlfriend Belas Frases De
  • girlfriend Belas Frases De



  • vin13
    01-13 04:13 PM
    I wish they do the horizontal spill from other countries to India every quarter. This way the work load at the USCIS is steady. Instead they like to wait for the last 3 months. This does not give them enough time to process.

    Is there a 'Dummies" series for effecient management of work which we could present to USCIS :D



    more...


    makeup FRASES DE AMOR AMOR lindas mensagens de amor. Lindas Frases de Amor e de
  • Lindas Frases de Amor e de



  • sammyb
    10-05 03:56 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


    couldn't attend this time ...





    girlfriend cupones de amor. frases d amor lindas mensagens de amor. images lindas mensagens de
  • images lindas mensagens de



  • chanduv23
    10-10 03:09 PM
    My folks are here visiting... so it will be difficult for me to attend... but i will try

    Bring them along :D:D:D:D





    hairstyles As mais lindas frases de amor lindas mensagens de amor. frases de amor lindas Lindas
  • frases de amor lindas Lindas



  • apatel_17
    01-15 04:21 PM
    I have purchased 4 firearms during my nonimmigrant status, including a handgun. Nonimmigrants can generally not own firearms in the US. Though, there is an exception to the law if you possess a valid hunting license and have resided in the US for more than 90 days. I took a hunting class, which was a prerequisite for the hunting license and also had very good firearm safety information.

    For long-guns, you will need some paperwork before you go to the gunshop (utility bills from at least last 90 days, hunting license, Driver's license, your I-94 number). The background check will probably be delayed a day or two while FBI checks your immigration status. Your gun seller will call you when they get the ok.

    For handguns, there may be additional paperwork. I had to apply for handgun permits with the local sheriff's office. The person you first deal with will probably be unaware of the exception for individuals with hunting licenses. You will probably need to take a copy of the law (ICE has a pamphlet on firearm laws for nonimmigrants, take a copy with you) and talk to a supervisor. Once you get the permit you take the permit and your DL to the gun seller plus all the paperwork I listed for long gun purchase. Let me know if you have additional questions. Good luck.


    I have been thinking for a long time to own a gun but due to my H-1B status could'nt own one. My I-140 was approved last year and now I am working on EAD.

    I am wondering if anybody else in a similar situation purchased a gun; I mean after he/she started working using EAD. I tried to research the issue but the law is not clear on the subject.





    nc14
    05-22 07:37 PM
    Check the new IV Action Alert Funding Drive please.





    ebizash
    09-05 04:27 PM
    Yes. AC21 has nothing to do with AP directly.
    But it enables job easy change into a similar job if you have EAD. And that provision is predominantly used by people going thru the AOS process.
    When they use AC21 to change jobs, they are strictly in AOS and not in another visa status.
    My point was that when AC21 was made, they did not look at all the down stream impacts.

    anyways... lets not argue about AC21<->AP.

    Since DOS routinely updates their forms, why can't the the form used for AP be updated to change its wording?
    Can this be approached as an administrative fix?

    You can use H1-B transfer under AC-21 so you don't loose Non Immigrant visa just because you used AC-21 provisions.



    Share this article :

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment